Sunday, November 6, 2011

again and again and again !

i never give up for waiting when is my turn to have back my happiness , my big laughing , my "ugly" smile . i miss all these . i'm getting tired babes by having this "bad" feeling . i lost my strength , half of my mind . i'm having irregular moods everyday . ya , i can be PRETENDING that i'm okay but ..... the reality one is I'M NOT OKAY ! like people always say " kita mampu untuk tipu orang di sekeliling kita , tapi kita tak mungkin mampu untuk tipu diri sendiri "  yes , tersangatlahh BETUL ! and that is my BIG problem right now !

i learn something new now , we cannot expect people to understand us (feeling issues) even with the SAME GENDER . dulu i thought "oh seorang PEREMPUAN mesti akan faham perasaan PEREMPUAN lain" . but now , i have no idea about it . i keep on asking where is my mistake ? did i do any wrong towards anyone ? EYZA memang perempuan yg lembik kann . tak reti nak voice out apa yg ada properly , tao simpan , cerita dekat diri sendiri balik . but apa lagi yg boleh i buat rather than this . this is the real me .


i don't prefer to blame on anyone rather than blaming myself . *kau yang cari masalah kann EYZA , so kau lah yang kene pandai tanggung ! hummm . sakit wehh sakit ! i  really really hope that i can stop this tears dr terus terusan keluar and just rasa penat sendiri . i kene positifkan diri . no more sadness , no more dull kind of life . yes , i know there might have people yg cakap " ek eleh chill jelahh  baru masalah kecil ". oh ye , itu bg kauu . but , yang tanggung . it is about feeling dear . something yg susah nak control and dirawat ! andd i do reminding myself "WHAT GOES AROUND , COMES AROUND" . we might not know what is the next episodes in our life kann . so here i just can keep on =) untuk dapatkan kekuatan  . andd please janganlahh mulut cakap tak suka tapi hati cakap sebaliknyaa . tunjukkan diri yang sebenar . selarikan percakapan dengan perbuatan . andd dont just talking behind . tak jadi ape punn kann =) tapi tak apelahh i take this as DUGAAN ALLAH :) I'M SORRY if my post giving any negative views from you , readers .

THANK YOU . *sometimes we did something yg tak sepatutnye to make ourself calm . andd this might be my way. tak maksudkann apa apa .

orite , tetibe teringin nak share video ni . just share okayy . *please pause my playlist beside first . thankss :)





lots of love <3  http://www.emocutez.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...